BNB Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BNB Games

Any thing about games here!(ALSO PROGRAMMING)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devil may cry 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenolit_BNB
Admin
Xenolit_BNB

Devil may cry 5 Empty
PostSubject: Devil may cry 5   Devil may cry 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm

About two weeks ago, Capcom revealed its E3 2009 lineup, which includes titles such as Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Dark Void, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and so on. One of their mystery titles has recently been uncovered - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Apart from that the company also has a long-rumored second unknown project currently under way.

Curios Gamer claims they've heard from a source that the second title will be Devil May Cry 5. Word has it that the developers are aiming for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, in addition to it the Nintendo Wii. The source says Capcom intends to unveil a 1:32 min teaser trailer giving us the release date for the game. Sadly, nothing will be shown beyond that.

With the way things are at Capcom right now, Devil May Cry 5 seems like a logical course for the company's popular franchise. Also, we really enjoyed both the console and PC versions of DMC 4, so here's hoping for a worthy sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://xenolit.vampire-legend.com
Star_of_the_west_BNB

Star_of_the_west_BNB

Devil may cry 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil may cry 5   Devil may cry 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 am

hey man its a cool game!i thing they call it smash and crash game type!!!
go kick kill and die and kick kill and die... Very Happy
but i think DMC 3 and 4 has no difference AT ALL!
i don't call improvement in graphics a change!!!
game play is what that matters but if i wanted to rate it it would be 4 out of 5!
DMC=Devil May Cry
lol! flower afro bounce
Devil may cry 5 Dmc4pc-dvn
Back to top Go down

Devil may cry 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BNB Games :: Games :: Official Games :: PC-
Jump to: